“People get ready. There’s a train a comin’. You don’t need no baggage.
You just get on board. All you need is faith. To hear the diesel’s hummin’.
You don’t need no ticket. You just thank the Lord”
~ Curtis Mayfield
By Catherine Austin Fitts with Ricardo Oskam
Solari’s Building Wealth materials are organized to inspire and support your personal strategic and financial planning. Money is a tool – one that should serve your free and inspired life. We reject the weaponization of the current financial system as a control grid and envision a monetary and market system which serves the rule of law and a free human civilization. This starts with each one of us building wealth today and every day.
Our revolution is a for profit revolution.
Though presented across 6 seemingly distinct pillars, the material presented throughout this course is intricately interwoven. Building wealth requires mastery of far more than just making money or accumulating financial assets. It requires mastery of a set of skills and integrating them through practice. Wealth lasts when it is integrated with the living equity in your life. And, there is tremendous wealth-generating opportunity, but all of that would be to no avail if you do not manage risk according to an accurate map of reality. Many merchant ships have lost treasure and lives to the seas, as a result of inaccurate maps and navigation tools.
The building wealth order and structure is designed like a buffet, so that you can fill your plate wherever you feel it is the best investment of time and energy. You might already have a clear vision of where you want to go, but lack the practical tools to start your journey. Or, your family’s balance sheet is resilient already, but is reliant upon your participating in Mr. Global’s tyrannical vision. Take responsibility over your circumstances now and work up to your ‘black belt’ in building wealth. Regardless of where you start, there is always more to learn, more to share and more to teach. Building wealth is a never-ending story, which is yours to write and live.
The 6 pillars are as follows:
- A Free and Inspired Life: You have the power to live a free and inspired life and you carry the responsibility to use that power to create wealth for yourself and those you love – your family, your community, and the life around you. Wealth is the provision that sends children to college, finances a local farmer and makes sure you are supported during an emergency or through hard times. As important, it is the seed corn that helps a society grow, innovate and flourish.
- Navigation Tools: Equipped with a vision of what a free and inspired life looks like to you, you go out into the world each day to create it. Operating in this terrain, marked by secrecy, a lack of transparency and a wealth of disinformation, will turn out to be an arduous task without proper navigation tools. There is a critical difference between reality and official reality. You need a good map of both, with a steady flow of actionable intelligence in a world that is changing rapidly.
- Risk Management: You must manage the risks involved in this process accordingly. In a changing environment, without exceptional risk management, your time, income and assets are often wasted or lost. One serious health or financial fraud can wipe out the savings of a lifetime.
- Living Equity: Building true wealth is synonymous to growing the size of a pie. This includes assets that do not constitute property and can not be priced or traded but are essential to building financial wealth and managing risk. Living equity includes your education and skills – your intellectual capital – which share with your family, your colleagues, your community and your country. It is resilient only if it is grounded in a multi-generational vision. Living equity possesses the unique power to serve us, while simultaneously and inexhaustibly growing our financial equity. In turn, may your financial equity be dedicated to fortifying the living world around you. In a world of rising risks, it is people and guard dogs who watch your back, not money.
- Financial Equity: Money is a tool. Building financial wealth and managing it well are critical components of making sure you have the resources you need and want to live your free and inspired life. Our current financial system is centralizing control and is often destructive to wealth. Don’t let that deter you. Mastering financial matters can help you build a personal system and a wider economy where money serves and supports people and life. Don’t let dirty players put you off of mastering money as a tool that serves freedom – starting with your free and inspired life.
- Turtle Forth: As any successful investor knows, you must never quit. Investing – whether in life or assets – involves taking risks and sometimes winning and sometimes losing. Never quit. Never stop learning. You can be hugely successful at the other five pillars, but if you do not get this last one right, you are not likely to build and maintain wealth. Keep going, keep trying, never ever quit.
Our approach includes:
- Maintaining a State of Amusement – We nurture beauty and humor to maintain coherence in a world with powerful political and economic systems, managed or blackmailed by psychopaths who support and spread the spirit of evil. Instead we invite the divine intelligence and the wisdom woven into the fabric of our world into our daily lives and work. We find staying in a state of amusement is invaluable to maintain the higher mind – the source of effective strategies and joy that powers the building wealth journey.
- Integrating All Aspects of Our Life – Your investments include your real and financial assets and your intention, time, health, education, culture and community. We share a love for all living beings and our beautiful planet. Wealth comes from life. Our living equity is the basis of creating financial equity, which nurtures and protects our living equity. These are two sides of the same coin.
- Acknowledging that Freedom Happens One Person at a Time. Each person is unique – our purpose, our circumstances, our talents and needs. This means each person must imagine and design their unique journey to building wealth.
- Embracing Personal Responsibility – A faith that the foundation of a free and inspired life is personal responsibility which includes a commitment to building wealth at the individual, family and community levels.
- Facing Reality – and the risks posed to personal and family wealth. This includes the risks presented by the push for central control and efforts to apply digital technology to compromise national and individual sovereignty as well as bodily integrity. Freedom rises as each one of us backs out of the control grid in a way that builds wealth.
- Developing Discipline – Adopting a building wealth approach means sacrificing the short-term convenience offered by systems designed to control us, in exchange for the long-term benefits of freedom.
- Respecting the Law – A personal commitment to the rule of law. We attract allies who respect our human and property rights, by respecting theirs. Also, we develop tactics to identify and effectively deal with those who do not respect the law or our rights, and do not honor their words and contracts.
- Nourishing our Love – Love is the source of our power. The love in our hearts for life and for each other fuels the never ending story of building enduring, intergenerational wealth.
We invite one and all to join us. The more the merrier – the more wealth we will build, the less scarcity there will be to herd us into a control grid.
Your contributions to these materials are welcome. If you have suggestions or comments, please let us know at Subscriber Input – Building Wealth. We initially presented Building Wealth in our 2nd Quarter 2022 Equity Overview. We will continue to develop these materials throughout 2023.